Here is a sample of publications from my recent academic and corporate work:
- Hailpern, J, Reid, L.G, Boardman, R, Annam, S., “Web 2.0: blind to an accessible new world”, WWW 2009.
- Strain, P. Shaikh, D., and Boardman, R, “Thinking but not seeing: Think-aloud for non-sighted users“, CHI 2007. (pdf)
- Boardman, R, “No IM please, we’re testing“, CHI 2006. (pdf)
- Boardman, R, “Improving Tool Support for Personal Information Management“, PhD Thesis, Dept of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Imperial College London, 2004. (pdf)
- Boardman, R and Sasse, M.A., “Stuff goes into the computer and doesn’t come out“: A Cross-tool Study of Personal Information Management, CHI 2004. (pdf)
- Boardman, R., Category overlaps between hierarchies in user workspace, in Proc. Interact 2001, Tokyo, Japan.
- Boardman, R., Bubble trees: visualization of hierarchical information trees, in Extended Abstracts CHI 2000, Den Haag, Netherlands.
Please contact me for a full list of publications